Monday, June 28, 2010

Ballband Dishcloth #2


Finally, some knitting to report!

Pattern: Ballband Dishcloth from Mason-Dixon Knitting by Gardner and Shayne
Yarn: Plymouth Yarn Fantasy Naturale Multi (pink, 9991) and Lily Sugar n' Cream Solid (pink)
Needle: US 7
Made for: my mom
Time to completion: about four months, give or take


SK and I got together for our second Knit Night last night, which was awesome. Once I picked up the dishcloth, I realized that it was possible for me to actually finish a project over the course of the evening. So away I knitted! Outside of about a half-hour of crochet work (to give my hands and eyes a break), I knitted the entirety of the evening....about three hours. It was wonderful to finally finish something!

This dishcloth was started for my mother, to go with her pink kitchen. She'll get it when I next see her over July 4th weekend. It was originally going to be a small part of her birthday present....four months ago! Ha! Better late than never, I suppose!

No comments: