Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Deep Breath

It's been a busy few weeks....a busy month! The last big thing on my calendar with Mr. Higgins was his parents' visit and now that has passed. Hopefully, we can settle into a nice rhythm since we're now living in the same town!

His parents' visit was a bit stressful but I think it went really well - from my perspective. I got to spend some lovely time with them and hopefully I made a good impression! There's already been talk of me and Mr. Higgins making a trip to his home to visit the rest of the family. Gulp! No, I'd really like to do such a trip. Right now, though, I need to recuperate from the past month.

I've been stressed for several reasons lately (moving was just the beginning) and the end result is an exhausted Doniamarie. I need a week of vacation! Or two!

Now that things have - hopefully - settled down, look for some pics on here. My life is full of kitties and I'd like to introduce you to my newest furry friend.... Hopefully tomorrow! I've also counted six (or so) stray cats around the house.... It's like a jungle....in the middle of a metropolitan area....eek! Ha!

No comments: