Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Two Years



Two years ago today, I married my soul mate.  

Looking back on that amazing weekend on Jekyll Island, Georgia, it seems like a dream.  I remember snapshots from the day, family and friends....  It was one of the happiest weekends of my life.

But what came after it was even better.  Two years of traveling and building a life with my best friend.  We've made so many memories together that I'm already forgetting some of the things we've seen and done!  (Thank goodness for Project Life, let me tell you!)  We've been extremely blessed in many ways and I thank God everyday for the gift of this man in my life. 

And there's so much more we want to see and do together.  Our adventures will never cease, I think.  Marriage itself is an adventure full of hurdles and pressures but always filled with fun.  

To those of you who were there two years ago, know that I'm thinking of you fondly today.  Thank you for making that weekend one of the best of my life.

No comments: