Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Roasted Red Pepper Pasta (2014:13)

My fascination with Greek yogurt just keepson growing, especially after Mr. Higgins subbed it for sour cream and claims to not be able to tell a difference.  I was amazed - but I don't like sour cream....and I don't like Greek yogurt by itself.

And then I ran across this recipe for Roasted Red Pepper Pasta, which combines my new fascination with my new love: red peppers.

I whipped up this pasta and it was surprisingly easy since it uses jarred roasted red peppers.  The hardest part of the recipe was the hassle of the food processor (so much to clean up afterwards!). 

Mr. Higgins loved this dish. I don't generally like creamy pasta so I was on the fence.  When I threw the recipe into the recycling bin, Mr. Higgins fished it out and asked me to keep it.  In all fairness, I'll gladly make it again.  It's one of those that I know will grow on me. 

No comments: