Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Skinny Cheesecake Bars (2014:12)

I love cheesecake; my sensitive stomach does not share the same fondness.  While we can get our fair share of cheesecake on cruises, I usually avoid it, not wanting to upset the fragile state of my stomach (due to all the different foods). 

At home, I've never attempted a cheesecake....and I'm not sure Mr. Higgins wants me to try.  He likes saving little things for special events, like cruises.  But when I saw this recipe for Skinny Cheesecake Bars, I couldn't resist.

This weekend, I made the bars....at a time when I was probably too rushed to be doing so.  As a result, some of the yolk from one egg ended up in the batter - and I couldn't get it out to save my life.  I was also unsure if these were done baking....so I added some time that they probably didn't need.  When I took them out of the oven, I was nevous...

But they are great!  You can't even tell there's Greek yogurt in there!  I love them!  And Mr. Higgins does as well!  This recipe is a keeper!

No comments: