Monday, November 10, 2014

Week Nine: Peak 10 Challenge #2

Only 1.75 weeks to go.  I can do this.  Right?  Right.

I have to eat well this week.  My one "splurge" will be Friday but with 1.75 weeks until the cruise, I really need to buckle down and be good.  I'm continuing my weights at the gym whenever possible...though I really don't enjoy it. 

Monday: Ilyse Baker's Barre Blend - Body and Mind Workout + yoga + Peak Fit Cardio Strength 2


Oy, my marathon day.  I began with Ilyse's barre at 5:30am.  It was, basically, ballet and, thankfully, the "mind" part of it was non-existent.  I'm not so good at meditation.  Yoga at lunch was truly lovely - lots of sun salutations followed by a good stretch.  CS 2, after work, was tough.  My energy stayed up throughout, though - amazing!  I crashed afterward, spending the rest of the night reading due to pure exhaustion.

Tuesday: Body Fit 360 + weights


I haven't touched Body Fit 360 in a long while so it was fun to get back to it.  It's such a unique workout - and a lot tougher than it seems.  At lunch, I went to the rec, though it was raining, and did 30 minutes of weights.  Do not like.

Wednesday: Pure Cardio + yoga

I enjoy Pure Cardio more when I don't do it every week so this was nice.  It also nice that the house has finally gotten cool so it was easier to stop sweating after this workout.  Yay, hyperthyroidism.  Sigh.  Yoga was nice and relaxing.  I really enjoyed it.

Thursday: Anytime Anywhere No Excuse Workout

Since I knew this would be my only workout today, I decided to do my hardest workout - AA.  Ugh.  How can it be so hard after doing it so much?!  I got through it but it was not easy.  It's never easy.

Friday: Ilyse's Easy to Follow Dance Moves + Amy's Kickboxing Skills and Drills + weights

I wanted low-impact today since I've done enough high-impact this week so I chose to do these two workouts from Glo. Ilyse just makes me happy so it was fun dancing with her.  Amy's workouts are tolerable and this one is less repetitive than some.  Since I missed weights yesterday, I went today.  I was glad to get it done!

Saturday: Peak 10 More Cardio Interval Burn

I was a bit sluggish this morning but after the warm-up and one peak, I was good to go with this one.  It's a good one, too, though it never lets you rest.   I finished off my workout with five minutes of abs.

Sunday:  Peak 10 Cardio Strength

This one was tough for me as I wasn't quite 100% today.  But I got through it.  I'm definitely getting tired so the cruise and a break from these tough workouts will be very welcome.

Calorie Counts:

Monday - 1355
Tuesday - 1355
Wednesday - 1389
Thursday - 1355
Friday - 1616
Saturday - 1440
Sunday - 1445

When I weighed on Thursday, I was the lowest I've been in recent memory.  I couldn't believe it!  Peak 10 works; it's amazing!

No comments: