Friday, January 9, 2015

Craft Update

I'm busily trying to get some crafty projects wrapped up now that 2014 is over.  Here's what is on my plate....

--Project Life.  I still need to wrap up 2014 and get my title page done for 2015.  My kit for 2015: Sunshine!  I'm super excited to dig into that and see all the pretty new designs!

--December Daily.  This year, I bought a kit from Gossamer Blue and it's just too cute.  I'm about a quarter of the way done and, obviously, have a lot more to do.  Hopefully, I can made some good headway this weekend. 

--Knitting.  It's falling by the wayside, though I did have time over Christmas break to start on my first adult sweater.  Yay!  I already have my first knit night scheduled for 2015 - next week!  So I'll get some done then. 

--Card-Making.  Before too much of 2015 gets away from me, I need to make a new batch of birthday cards.  There are so many birthdays coming up this winter/spring so I need to be well stocked!

--Reading isn't really a craft but at least I make progress on that front!  I have two books going - one, for my book group, is non-fiction.  One of my 2015 goals is to read five non-fiction works so that's good!

There's never enough time to do all the crafty things I want to do.  Le sigh.

No comments: