Friday, January 2, 2015

Goals for 2015

Last year was the first year that I set goals for myself.  These were not resolutions (I hate that term) but merely things i wanted to accomplish.  I did a pretty good job at accomplishing those goals.  They kept me motivated and focused during the chaos that life tends to be.

Since this was a success, I think I'll set some new goals for next year!

1.  Lose my holiday and cruise weight.  Along those lines, do Les Mills' Combat program, which I received as a Christmas gift, and complete at least one Peak 10 Challenge.  Continue to utilize my rec center membership for weights and yoga.

2.  Read 22 books this year.  At least 5 of those need to be non-fiction.

3.  Try 10 new recipes.....not as many as last year but there's only so many great recipes one can find, especially considering how little cooking I actually do.

4.  Knit my first adult sweater.

5.  The biggie: finish my novel and contact publishers.  

Wish me luck!

No comments: