Last year was the first year that I set goals for myself. These were not resolutions (I hate that term) but merely things i wanted to accomplish. I did a pretty good job at accomplishing those goals. They kept me motivated and focused during the chaos that life tends to be.
Since this was a success, I think I'll set some new goals for next year!
1. Lose my holiday and cruise weight. Along those lines, do Les Mills' Combat program, which I received as a Christmas gift, and complete at least one Peak 10 Challenge. Continue to utilize my rec center membership for weights and yoga.
2. Read 22 books this year. At least 5 of those need to be non-fiction.
3. Try 10 new recipes.....not as many as last year but there's only so many great recipes one can find, especially considering how little cooking I actually do.
4. Knit my first adult sweater.
5. The biggie: finish my novel and contact publishers.
Wish me luck!