With a new year comes the wrapping up of the old one. It's that time again: time to reflect upon a year gone by and what we did during that year. It's time again for The Archies! This idea came from Donna and it's something I've really enjoyed doing. It's basically a list of my 50 favorite things from the year. Every year you compile a list, you add an additional item, so I'm now up to 55! See also 2013, 2012, and 2011. Okay, here we go....
1. a new work best friend.
2. work wellness program.
4. yoga at the rec center.
5. new dishes – our first new dishes! fiestaware.
7. TCU football.
8. Cane Rosso.
9. EDGE OF TOMORROW.
10. Erin Condren planners.
11. FitBit Flex.
15. Ron Jon Surf Shop, Port Canaveral.
16. Micelle Dozois’ Peak 10 Challenge.
17. Happy Coladas.
19. my honey cowl.
20. hard-boiled eggs and omelets. i’m finally an adult. ha!
21. a book group.
22. new accent walls in the house.
23. Taco Diner.
24. Blue Bell's Coconut Fudge - delicious.
25. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER
26. a new hair salon/stylist.
27. new Sundance Square.
29. The Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas.
30. Cleopatra: A Life.
31. Jalapeño Lime Chicken Soup - our favorite soup, ever.
32. walking and doing weights at the rec center.
33. Iguana Joe’s, Aruba.
34. cinnamon margaritas.
35. new BodyFit 360 workouts (Michelle Dozois).
36. Big Brownie Cookies.
37. Taco Bell’s Doritos Locos tacos. never thought i'd like Taco Bell.
39. Greek yogurt. i’m now a fan.
40. Project Life, Sunshine edition. i’m using it for 2015.
41. Sandbar, Port Canaveral.
42. new couch/chairs in the house.
43. my own Keurig.
44. X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
45. work conferences, in interesting places like Las Vegas.
46. “SHEILD” – it finally got good.
47. The Boys in the Boat.
49. Broccoli Salad Slaw.
50. The Cloisters, Nassau, The Bahamas.
51. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY score.
52. Nachi Cocum, Cozumel.
Wow! 2014 was quite a year! Filled with food (obviously), family, fitness, and fun! Here's hoping your 2015 is a great one!