Friday, July 25, 2014

Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas (2014:26)

I love Mexican food.  When you live in Texas, how can you not

When I saw this recipe for Salsa Verde Enchiladas, my mouth started to water immediately!  It combines everything I love - chicken, tortillas, cheese - with very few ingredients. and little fuss.  Quick, easy meals are a must for me!

One weekend, I decided to make a half-batch of 4 enchiladas.  I used fajita sized tortillas - smaller than what the recipe calls for - because I had them on hand and they're fewer calories.  They worked perfectly! 


These were amazing!  I could have eaten five - or eight!  The next night, I made another half batch to use up my tortillas.  Mr. Higgins and I were both practically licking our plates. 

This is a keeper!!  I can't wait to make them again!

No comments: