Friday, July 11, 2014

Healthy Banana Blueberry Muffins (2014:25)

When my co-workers decided to have a breakfast for a new employee, I volunteered to bring a baked good.  And then, because I love finding great new recipes, I decided to experiment on my co-workers.  Ha!

I had very ripe bananas and I love blueberries - so these Healthy Banana Blueberry Muffins caught my eye.  I whipped them up one Sunday evening for breakfast the next morning. 

Since blueberries are in season, I used gloriously fresh ones.  For the four, I used half all purpose and half whole wheat.  They needed only the minimum amount of time in my oven.

When I tasted them, I was underwhelmed.  They were good, but not great, in my opinion.  However, the ladies at work - and Mr. Higgins - loved them.  So perhaps I should give them a second chance.  Perhaps!

No comments: