Friday, August 26, 2016

Yarn Crawls

So for yet another year, I missed the DFW Yarn Crawl.  I've always wanted to do it but another year has gone by without it getting done.  Sigh.

One of the highlights of my year is the DFW Fiber Fest, where tons of yummy yarn is showcased for our delight under one roof.  Four months later, when the Crawl comes along, it seems like way too much hassle to go around, for miles, looking at yarn….  Yet I'd like to.  

And now, I've learned of yet another crawl - the Hill Country Yarn Crawl.  One stop is, of course, the end-all-be-all of Texas yarn shops, Hill Country Weavers in Austin.   I must do this.  There are so many LYSs I need to get to!  Oh my!  

Part of my problem (addition, ahem!) is the almost daily emails from Kitterly.  And now they have kits featuring the patterns of Casapinka, one of my favorite designers.  

I have a problem.  I'm so addicted to yarn and knits…..  But my real problem is that I don't have enough hours in the day to knit everything I want to knit!!!

Oh my!

No comments: