Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Sorrel



I saw this pattern at a fiber festival several years ago and then, after completing my first sweater, I found the courage to actually cast on.  I'm super happy with this FO.  My only gripe is a bit of dissatisfaction with the armpits, which you sew together after it's all done.

The pattern was a bit annoying at the end when it said to attach a button...but didn't say how to attach a button.  I lost several months trying to figure this little detail out.  Ugh!


Pattern: Sorrel by Catherine Harrison
Yarn: Colinette Jitterbug

Needles: US 2 circs
Made for: a little girl
Time to completion: 12 months


I wish these pics showed the detail of the pattern around the hem and collar.  It all turned out quite well!  Now, I wish I'd finished it in time for my BFF's new baby girl. Curse my slow knitting and that button!

No comments: