Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Stitchin' Den

In all the talk of Colorado, I forgot to mention that I got to a LYS in Estes Park - The Stitchin' Den. It was an adorable shop - filled with charm! - in an older building just off the main street of downtown. I wandered around for quite some time before I found some sock yarn that I bought. The lady who helped me was super nice. All in all, I'd highly recommend the shop to anyone who happens to be in the neighborhood.

Despite my good intentions, I was completely unproductive with my knitting over the course of the trip. The good news, however, is that I'm almost done with my first Christmas present! (College football Saturdays with Mr. Higgins are truly turning out to be a blessing!) One more to go for this particular person! Two months in which to finish it! Surely, that's possible, even for me!

I don't think I should contemplate any more knitted presents. November is going to be a busy month and then Christmas shopping begins! Oh and there's the little detail of a wedding to figure out!

No comments: