Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Swept Away

After a very long day yesterday, I went home, prepared to mope the night away.

First, though, I had to work out....which left me somewhat, annoyingly energetic. I did more chores than I intended and then settled down to watch a few episodes of the last season of UGLY BETTY.

Then, I turned to my book....the one that has taken me months to get in to. I haven't had much time to read lately but all I needed was a few lunch breaks to get truly swept away by Kate Furnivall's superb writing. I read for an hour before going to bed. I didn't want to put the book down but it's so good that I want it to last for as long as possible! Such a conundrum, good books! You want to savor them but you can't wait to finish!

But it was good to get wrapped up in a book. There's nothing like a good escape from a bad work week!

No comments: