There is never enough time at the holidays to do everything I'd like to do. In the past few years, with cruises in December, my baking has fallen behind. I hope to do better this holiday season, but I'm already feeling behind.
Here's what is on my baking list:
1. gingerbread loaf - a new recipe for me!
2. pumpkin bread - a yearly must!
3. fudge - this one hasn't happened in years.
4. gingerbread cookies - these did not happen last year. So sad!
5. Victorian tea cakes - so delicious!
6. mint chocolate cookies - another new one I want to try!
7. pumpkin pie - because this never got made for Thanksgiving. Done!
One down, six to go! I think this was the first time I've made a pumpkin pie outside of my mom's kitchen, without her supervision. It turned out to be quite delectable. Wish me luck on the rest of them!