Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Homer's Odyssey

I packed Gwen Cooper's book, Homer's Odyssey: A Fearless Feline Tale…., on the cruise, and started it on our flight home.  I'm so glad I did for it's given me much pleasure these few weeks. 

Here's what I posted to Goodreads:

This has been sitting on my bookshelf for many years.  I never touched it because I thought it would be sad.  But I love cats so I picked it up….and it wasn't sad at all!

This is a wonderful book for any cat-lover or owner to read.  It was a joy to hear someone talk about that one cat that hates everyone but you or the one cat who loves everyone immediately….and all the quirks in between.  Homer's story is so lovely and I truly enjoyed reading about this cat who reminds us all that if we can just be brave enough to take a leap of faith, we just might discover what it is to be fearless in life.  

No comments: