Monday, November 30, 2015

Week Five: Peak 10 Challenge #4

Already past the halfway point - wow!  I can't believe it!  

Eating well is getting harder - and this week will be even worse.  Sigh.  I love Thanksgiving and I'm willing to gain a pound for it - but not much more than a pound.  LOL!  I'll keep up my workouts and hopefully that'll help!

Monday: Pure Cardio

It was nice having a break from this last week…it reminded me how much I love this workout!    It's so much fun!….  Except the last circuit which includes lunge jumps.  It's fun until then!  So I was a happy camper this morning!  A lunch at work meant no work out.

Tuesday: Dozois' Tip Top Shape + short walks

Today meant weights!  And I love this workout by Michelle, which blends weights and cardio.  I kept my cardio pretty low-impact since my weeks are now filled with a lot of HIIT.  It felt good and was so much fun!  I walked at lunch - to lunch and back, about 10 minutes each way.  Then, I got out for a ten minute walk later in the day.  I have to take what I can get during a holiday week!

Wednesday: McLean's HIIT - Bodyweight Circuits

Since I never feel like doing this workout…..well, today was no different.  But thank goodness, it's getting easier!  I love it when that starts happening in the middle of an 8-week challenge!  

Thursday:  Peak 10 Cardio Strength + Ilyse's Groovy Dance Party

Back to the original CS.  Wow.  Yes, I did this on Thanksgiving; we had no morning plans.  And this one always kicks my butt.  Today was no different since I'd had a restless night and had gotten up way too early.  I finished off the morning with Ilyse's fun dance workout.  I figured I needed all the help I could get going into the weekend.

Friday:  REST

Saturday:  Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn - Fat Blaster

I did this workout while out of town.  Unfortunately, I had to do it barefoot, which is not ideal.  My plantar faciitis was not happy by the end of it and the day after.  Oh, well.  It was worth it because I'm really beginning to love this CIB.  It's so much fun and there's no dread factor.  Michelle just can't put together a bad workout!

Sunday: Peak 10 Cardio Strength - Fat Blaster + McLean's Bodyweight Assault Challenge

So after eating way too much yesterday and the day before, I was ready to work hard today.  And I love this CS!  Sure, some of the floor work is killer but the weight sequences are so well put together and have a great flow.  Classic Michelle Dozois!  After this 55 minutes of sweating like crazy, I tuned into McLean's workout - because I wanted a challenge.  This one is definitely difficult but not as hard as it used to be.  I took some breaks from the cardio to lift weights.  Cool!  After 20 minutes of that, I finally stretched and did sit-ups.

Calorie Counts:

We're just not going there this week.  Next week will be better!


No comments: