Monday, November 16, 2015

Week Three: Peak 10 Challenge #4

Week three already?!  Time flies!

I didn't weight last week because, honestly, I just don't want to know sometimes.  Maybe I'll get on the scale this week.  Maybe.

Monday: Pure Cardio

This was a fun morning.  I usually have to skip one 5-minute segment of this workout so I skipped a different segment today so that I could get through the last full round....  And that round includes lunge jumps.  Arg!  But I did them - all the jumps!  Yay!  I went out to eat with co-workers at lunch and we walked down the street to a cute cafe.  So I got some steps and a healthy lunch!

Tuesday: Ilyse's Groovy Dance Party + Amy's Sports Sculpt + weights

It was so nice to not dread my workout this morning.  Ilyse's dance workout is so fun and light.  Then, Amy's athletic cardio was different but good.  I was sweating but not hurting or exhausted by the end.  At lunch, I did weights at the rec center.  Thankfully, it was pretty empty.

Wednesday:  McLean's HIIT - Bodyweight Circuits

My Wednesday workouts come around much too often.  Ha!  This week, McLean's HIIT was up….and I always dread it.  Thankfully, it gets easier as the Challenge goes on - and it was easier today than last week.  I still subbed a bit of the floor work for standing work.  I need steps!  But I tried to do all the push-ups.  Lunch was a retirement fund talk - so no workout.

Thursday: Dozois' Tip Top Shape + walk

Time for weights again today!  And I love this Click and Glo workout by Michelle so I was happy!  I got through it - sweating a lot - and felt well worked out!  A few hours later, I got a bit achy, which was odd.  I took a walk outside today, since the weather was so lovely.  You have to take advantage of fall-like days here in Texas when you get them!

Friday:  BodyFit 360 Vol 2: Dance Conditioning + walk

It seems like forever since I've done this one!  And it's so much fun!  It's not quite as intense as the original BodyFit 360, but still very effective!  I made it all the way through the arm work and then the abs.  After that, I was short on time so I did my own stretch.  Lovely!  At lunch, I took a 25-minute walk outside.  It was a gorgeous, cool day!

Saturday:  Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn + Ilyse's Easy to Follow Dance Moves

This CIB is so much fun, I really can't dread it.  If anything,  I dread the length of these workouts.  But it was fun and I worked hard.  After that was done, I did 15 minutes of Ilyse's dance workout.  75 minutes of cardio, altogether!  Then, a nice stretch and sit-ups.

Sunday: Peak Fit Cardio Strength 2 + Ilyse's Heart-Pumping Groove

I haven't done this CS 2 since the last Peak 10 Challenge….so I couldn't remember much.  But I really like it!  The cardio is great and the weights aren't too fancy.  Very easy to follow!  That lasted 55 minutes, after which I did 15 minutes of Ilyse's dance workout.  I love that one!  I finished off with a stretch and some planking.  

Calorie Counts:

Monday - 1280
Tuesday - 1292 
Wednesday - 1360
Thursday - 1266
Friday - BAD
Saturday - bad
Sunday - 1295

No comments: