Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014!

Happy New Year!!!  I hope 2014 is a year of happiness for all!

2013 was an interesting year.  We started it off having a bit of a bad feeling....but by the end of it, I had a fantastic new job!!  It turns out that God has a plan for us all and his plan for me meant waiting just a few more years for a great career opportunity!

I'm still working on my Archies for 2013 (see 2012 and 2011)...  The holiday was great but a bit more stressful than usual due to our December cruise.  We're back from a week with the in-laws in Nashville and I'm happy to be home.  It's great being away and spending time with family but I miss my home and my kittehs. 

I don't usually do New Years resolutions but I have two this year...

1.  Work on my genealogy stuff!  This has fallen to the sidelines, despite finally getting some awesome software last Christmas!  Eek!

2.  Lose my cruise and Christmas weight!  I'm not too worried but I always gain a few pounds at the holidays.  Thankfully, I have two brand new Michelle Dozois Peak 10 videos to try out this week! 

Look for the Archies list soon and, in the meantime, enjoy the beginning of the New Year!

No comments: